Laminar, a well-funded and fast-growing startup backed by Insight Partners and based in Tel Aviv, is looking for an exceptional data and cloud technical specialist to join our data team.
Laminar is introducing a novel solution to empower security teams to protect their most sensitive data in their public cloud. Protecting sensitive information has become a critical problem as breaches and data leaks are becoming commonplace, and consumers, as well as regulators, expect companies to safeguard their sensitive information. The challenge in securing data in a cloud native environment is growing in a staggering pace, as developers and data scientists build extremely fast within the cloud, and do not always have security and privacy in mind. We are here to change that, and enable data security, at the speed of cloud.
We're looking for an outstanding technical analyst and researcher at heart, to join our data team. You will research and analyze our clients’ cloud environments and guide our product’s capabilities to enable their security teams understand their data. You will analyze our product’s data to help propel the product forward, You’ll be a critical part in defining what Laminar is as we grow even further.
About the role
- You will be an expert when it comes to cloud native data, how it’s created, processed and why - being a key factor in defining how the security teams make sense of the data.
- You will help in building the system that automatically does that at a massive scale.
- You will also help drive product decisions based on analytics and data that you’ve enabled its collection and analysis.
- As a startup player, you’ll work closely and at a high pace with engineers, product managers, sales and sales engineering, as well as other internal key stakeholders, while having a direct line of sight into how your efforts solve real world problems for our clients and accelerates our business.
- 3+ years of data analysis experience.
- Deep knowledge in data analysis tools such as SQL and Python as well as working in a Linux environment.
- Good technical know-how, understanding of how data-intensive cloud-native systems are built, as you’ll need to help understand the environments and data that we encounter.
- Experience with public cloud environments, common cloud native data storage, data science and data engineering tools and solutions are a major benefit.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Prior experience with network and security analysis is a benefit but not required.