Laminar is the first data security platform built for the cloud. Our solution connects seamlessly into the cloud provider accounts, discovers and classifies all sensitive data, and monitors and protects the crown jewels that are stored within the cloud. We are introducing a novel approach built upon deep technology in order to solve the cloud data security problem.
We're looking for an exceptional Product Manager to join our product team. You will join a dynamic and fast-growing startup, where you will have a unique opportunity to craft the solutions that customers will use to protect their most valuable assets the cloud - their data.
You will lead the discovery and delivery of solutions that create value to our clients and our business. As a product manager in a startup, you will take part in helping to shape our overall vision and strategy.
About the role
- You will own major tracks in our product line and lead them end to end, working closely with design and engineering.
- You will communicate with our customers and users, with your peers in the company as well as internal stakeholders, and will be expected to ship amazing products that propel our business forward.
- Being an awesome product manager isn't an easy job, and at our pace, it will be even harder - but you'll create immense value, learn a ton, and have a lot of fun in the process.
- 2 years of product management experience.
- An intuitive leader, with loads of empathy, being able to drive top results.
- Extremely analytical and being able to craft a well-thought-out plan. You should know how to measure your results, and apply that data to your decision-making process.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, and able to drive an intelligent technical and critical discussion with our engineering.
- Previous experience building SaaS and/or Cybersecurity products - an advantage.
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Degree in CS or EE or an equivalent knowledge base. MBA - an advantage.