Laminar, a fast-growing startup, backed by Insight Partners and based in Tel Aviv, is looking for
a Regional Enterprise Sales Executive – Northeast US.
Laminar is the first data security platform built for the cloud. Our solution connects seamlessly
into the cloud provider accounts, discovers and classifies all sensitive data, and monitors and
protects the crown jewels that are stored within the cloud. We are introducing a novel approach
built upon deep technology in order to solve the cloud data security problem.
Laminar is looking for an experienced, motivated Regional Enterprise Sales Executive for
Northeast US, to join our growing team. Our best people combine their strong cybersecurity
sales acumen with amazing relationship skills to build and grow Sales opportunities among the
Ideal candidates will have a hunter mentality and will build and manage customer relationships
throughout the complete sales cycle from lead to close. Post close, staying close to the
customer through their successful deployment, and locating new opportunities within the
existing customer base will be critical. In managing the entire sales cycle, the selected
candidates must know how to leverage the proper internal resources (technical, sales, and
executive) at the proper times. The willingness and ability to work effectively as a team are
required characteristics. The ideal candidate has proven they can thrive in a dynamic and fast-
growing startup environment.
About the role:
- Manage the full sales cycle for from lead to close.
- Build trusted relationships with both new customers as well as within the existing customer
- base for your region.
- Build and leverage internal relationships at the Technical and Executive levels to assist you
- during the sales cycle.
- Deliver accurate, credible forecasts on all new acquisition and customer growth
- Work in conjunction with our SDR team to build a targeted account list for your territory and
- then jointly hunt, and track, those new opportunities.
- Organize, and prioritize multiple activities in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Build trusted relationships with all new and existing that result in mutual wins for both the
- customer and Laminar.
- Maintain a strong sense of business ethics and professionalism when communicating both
- internally and externally.
- Be independent enough to manage many complex activities but humble enough to know
- when to escalate or ask for help.
- Manage and prepare all necessary quotes and facilitate all customer Legal and
- Procurement interactions.
- 5-10 years of prior Named Account level sales experience within Cybersecurity, Cloud, and/or AI arenas
- Demonstrated success in closing large, complex deals with Fortune 1000 customers in your region and within Target verticals (Financial Services, Healthcare/Pharma, Technology,
- Retail, etc). Existing executive and technical relationships within those accounts will be valuable.
- Ability to communicate, and build relationships, with Economic and Technical Buyers but also technical users who will engage in POVs, and business folks who will participate in the
- Legal and Procurement cycle.
- Knowledge of what it takes to build strong, predictable pipeline over a multi-year period from a work ethic, relationship, forecasting, and diligence perspective.
- Hunter mentality, strong communicator, and excellent organizational skills.
- Collaborative individual with the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks.
- Experience with Sandler, SPIN, Solution Selling, etc would be helpful.
- Ability to travel is required as is a strong phone game.
- Prior experience with Salesforce required.