Laminar is the first data security platform built for the cloud. Our solution connects seamlessly into the cloud provider accounts, discovers and classifies all sensitive data, and monitors and protects the crown jewels that are stored within the cloud. We are introducing a novel approach built upon deep technology in order to solve the cloud data security problem.
We are looking for a talented UX designer, with 2-4 years of experience, a passion for details, an impressive portfolio, and a profound understanding of User-Centric Design. This is an amazing opportunity to take part in designing a sophisticated platform and shape the future of cloud data security.
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis to familiarize yourself with the user needs and motivations
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends, and methodology within User Experience
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage and collaborate with UX designers, engineering, and Product Managers to understand requirements and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing to make product improvements
- Use team feedback to improve and iterate design decisions.
- Be responsible for delivery and deadlines.
- 2+ years of experience in UX design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or a related field of study
- A portfolio to accompany a resume is a must
Experience in designing complex applications – an advantage