Laminar, a fast growing startup, backed by Insight Partners and based in Tel Aviv, is looking for a senior full stack engineer.
Laminar is introducing a novel solution to empower security teams with visibility into the systems and applications they’re responsible for. Protecting your data in a cloud-native environment has become an ever increasing challenge, as developers move extremely fast and not always build with security and privacy in mind. Laminar is here to redefine how security teams operate in that fast pace environment, and help them improve their security and privacy postures across the board.
We’re looking for an exceptional full stack engineer to join our core R&D team. You will work closely with our product team to build our unique product offering. As a full stack engineer, you will be responsible for end-to-end development of product features, all the way from our data ingestion pipeline and up to our customer-facing web-based interface.
About the role
- As a senior full stack engineer, you will be in charge of the entire development cycle – from architecture design to making sure the UI is pixel-perfect. You will own user stories and will work closely with our product managers and designers.
- We have a cutting-edge tech stack and thus you will use modern technologies. Our stack includes TypeScript, React 17, styled-components, React Query v3, FastAPI, Python 3.9 with asyncio and mypy, Kafka, gRPC, Kubernetes and Flux CD.
- As a startup all-round player, you’ll work closely and at a high pace with other engineers, product, design, other internal key stakeholders, as well as having a direct line of sight into how your work solves real world problems for our clients and accelerates our business.
- 3 years of experience in building full stack software.
- Deep knowledge in building back-end applications in Python using common frameworks such as SQLAlchemy, FastAPI, Flask, Requests and asyncio.
- Experience in building complex systems and in system design.
- Willing to grow into leadership roles in the future is a benefit.
Please drop us a note at [email protected] , and we’ll be happy to talk.