State of Public Cloud Data Security Report 2022 | Laminar
Laminar’s first-annual State of Public Cloud Security Report 2022 provides compelling insights into the current weak and fragmented state of public cloud data protection and security’s concern over lack of visibility and unmanaged shadow data. The report also demonstrates the need for cloud-native security solutions that can provide full data observability, autonomous monitoring, and control across companies’ multi-cloud environments.
The bad news is breaches are up, the good news is so are budgets and executive buy in. Download today to see what your peers are saying.
What You Will Learn In the Public Cloud Data Security Report 2022
- Growing cloud data breaches are putting IT and security at risk with the reason Cloud complexity is getting worse, not better
- How organizations create shadow data
- How data protection has joined cybersecurity as a C-suite priority
- Dangerous overconfidence under data security teams
- Why the Majority of data security teams are adopting cloud-native tools
- An introduction to Laminar’s cloud data security solution
Highlights of the Public Cloud Data Security Report 2022
- 82% of senior data security professionals are concerned about shadow data
- 58% of organizations now have a dedicated team for data protection
- 65% of data professionals agree that cloud environments are different enough from on-premises infrastructures to warrant unique solutions
- 49% of data professionals believe that cloud-native security solutions are dynamic, effective and extremely scalable
Read the report to see how you compare.