Build Data Security Into Your Cloud Architecture
Since Laminar’s platform is optimized for security, data stays safe in your cloud while only metadata is sent to the Laminar Cloud.
Cloud Architecture Challenges
Having felt competitive disadvantage or been unable to capitalize on new opportunities, many enterprises are racing headlong into the cloud. While rewards are many, challenges are also abound especially in cloud-native and multi-cloud environments.
Each cloud has unique deployment and provisioning capabilities that must be matched.
Each cloud operates with its own structure and unique APIs.
The enterprise’s operational and security stack must both integrate together and into the cloud.
Approaches that are not real-time typically can’t keep up with clouds.
Cloud Data Security with Laminar
Laminar is the first in market with a cloud data security platform that provides data security and governance. Since Laminar’s platform is optimized for cloud-native, secure stacks, it fits seamlessly with cloud-native architectures. Data stays safe in your cloud while only metadata is sent to the Laminar Cloud.
How Cloud Architecture Teams Work With Laminar
Cloud Architecture teams are able to efficiently support multiple groups with Laminar.
Our platform was designed to focus on data security for everything you build and run in the cloud.
- Discover and classify all data: Discovers all data assets used in the cloud continuously in real-time. Classifies data and identifies PII and PCI automatically.
- Respond to Data Leaks in real time: Take action in real time in response to a detected incident (via the organization’s tools or API integrations).
- Remediate: Remediate by taking action such as encryption or quarantine (via the organization’s tools or API integrations).
Data Governance teams can stop chasing people to find out what’s going on and instead start chasing resolutions.
- Understand data assets: Understand each data asset in detail from the information presented by Laminar in drilldown windows and reports.
- Achieve cloud hygiene Ensure that assets are in conformance with the organization’s policies.
- Request Action: Request IT or Development take specific actions such as encrypt based on Laminar’s recommendations (manually or via API integrations).
Cloud Compliance teams can stop chasing people just for background Information and instead enforce compliance efficiently.
- Audit: Audit to ensure that PII, PCI, and other sensitive data fits within the organization’s guidelines.
- Investigate: Contact the owner and the creator of the data for data assets that are questionable.
- Report: Leverage Laminar’s capabilities to produce reports for non-compliant data assets.
Benefits for Cloud Architects
Maximizes security by design
Laminar has read-only access and customer data never leaves their cloud.
Integrate data security smoothly into cloud operations
Since Laminar leverages each cloud’s utilities and APIs, data operations and security dovetails with other cloud operations.
Support multiple cloud groups efficiently
Cloud architects can support data security, governance, and compliance groups from a single platform.
See Laminar’s DSPM Solution in Action
Request a personalized demo to see how Laminar can help you.Request a Demo