Assure Sensitive Data Compliance in Multi-cloud Environments
Compliance teams stop chasing people just for background information and instead enforce compliance efficiently.
Cloud Compliance Challenges You Face
While the cloud provides incredible flexibility for business operations, that very flexibility makes compliance much more difficult. Compliance challenges:
Unknown Data Assets
Lacking programmatic discovery of data assets, the full range of data assets is unknown.
Data is often moved outside of the compliance guidelines (across geos) or without copying source controls.
The sensitivity of the data types are not discoverable without manual investigation.
Lack of Context
Context such as asset owner, usage, and application dependencies is not known due to turnover or gaps in documentation.
Cloud Data Compliance with Laminar
Laminar’s cloud data security platform overcomes data compliance challenges for everything you build and run in the cloud.
How Cloud Data Compliance Teams Work With Laminar
Laminar’s automation maximizes the efficiency and increases visibility for compliance teams
Laminar’s operations are fully automated and provide an up-to-date depiction of the organization’s cloud data in real time.
- Discover all data: Discovers all data assets used in the cloud continuously in real-time.
- Classify the data: Classifies data and identifies PII and PCI automatically.
- Prioritize by risk: Prioritizes data assets that pose a high security or governance risk.
- Provide actionable context: Provides actionable information including data owner, history, and application dependencies.
- Highlights Inactive data: Highlights inactive data that may be deleted or archived.
- Recommends remediation: Recommends remediation such as encryption or quarantine.
Cloud Compliance Teams
With Laminar, Cloud Compliance teams stop chasing people just for background information and instead enforce compliance efficiently.
- Monitor usage: Monitor real-time cloud data usage and trends even in multi-cloud environments using Laminar’s dashboards.
- Understand data assets: Understand each data asset in detail from the information presented by Laminar in drilldown windows and reports.
- Audit: Audit to ensure that PII, PCI, and other sensitive data fits within the organization’s guidelines.
- Investigate: Contact the owner and the creator of the data for data assets that are questionable.
- Report: Leverage Laminar’s capabilities to produce reports for non-compliant data assets.
Benefits for Cloud Compliance
Cloud Level View
With Laminar, you have a single, consistent view of your cloud data across clouds, geographies, and organizational boundaries.
Control Data Movement Consistently
Data movement is controlled with consistent security, governance, privacy, and compliance.
Validate Compliance with Current Reporting
Compliance is continuously assessed and reporting is up to the minute.